Lyrics: Inaba Emi
Composition: Kudou Rei
Arrangement: Kudou Rei
| Original / Romaji Lyrics | English Translation |
|---|---|
| Never gonna be a lonely looser Never gonna be a defeated soldier Never gonna be a lonely looser Never gonna be a defeated soldier | Never gonna be a lonely looser Never gonna be a defeated soldier Never gonna be a lonely looser Never gonna be a defeated soldier |
| Shadou ni korogaru aki kan Kousoku no TORAKKU Ikiru ka Shinu ka | An empty can that rolls into the road. A speeding truck. To die, or to live? That is the question. |
| Heads or Tails? Unmei no haguruma Mawasu no sa Yubisaki hitotsu | Heads or Tails? I spin the Gear of fate With a single finger. |
| Kokou de are Onaji sora Douji ni Taiyou Tsuki no Futatsu wa iranai Eien ni Go away! | I am superior. There is no need for Both the sun and the moon in the same sky. Go away forever! |
| Never gonna be a lonely looser Never gonna be a defeated soldier | Never gonna be a lonely looser Never gonna be a defeated soldier |
| Kousou Hijou kaidan Susabu kaze Shiage no mokuzu | The extremely tall emergency staircase. The violent wind. The scraps left in the end. |
| Wait and See Ochitemo mata Mai agaru Genzaichi Shuuchaku wa funou | Wait and See. Even if I fall, I can Just fly back up again. In the place you are now, arrival to your destination is impossible. |
| Rurou no hate Tadori tsuku Sono chi ga Hanabanashii senjou demo Iku dake Massugu Go ahead! | At the end of my Wandering journey, the land I arrive in, No matter if it is a spectacular battle field, I'll just go. I'll go straight ahead! |
| Kyou no hi sae Jibun de erande kita Ikiru ka shinu no ka... | Even today, I have chosen, Shall I live, or shall I die... |
| I win Unmei no haguruma Mawasu no sa Yubisaki hitotsu | I win I spin the Gear of fate With a single finger. |
| Kokou ga ii Onaji sora Douji ni Taiyou Tsuki no Futatsu wa iranai Get out! | It's good to be superior. There is no need for Both the sun and the moon in the same sky. Get out! |
| Motto tsuyoku hageshiku Shibutoku isamashiku Motto tsuyoku hageshiku Azatoku kuruoshiku | Stronger and fiercer, Tough and brave. Stronger and fiercer, Clever and crazy. |


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar