Lyrics written by Hakase (IOSYS)
Music composed by Kimitaka Matsumae
Arranged by Kimitaka Matsumae & Naohisa Taniguchi
Performed by Yasuna (CV: Chinatsu Akasaki)
| Original / Romaji Lyrics | English Translation |
|---|---|
| takoage o shite mitari
yukidaruma o tsukuttari mainichi mankitsu suru watashi | I have tried flying a kite
and making a snowman. I live my days to the fullest. |
| mayoineko oikaketari
teruterubouzu tsukuttari tonikaku charenji suru watashi | I have chased after lost cats
and hand-made sunshine dolls. I'm someone open to challenges. |
| arere hitori de asonde mo
choppiri nanika ga tarinai yo | But wait, when I'm playing alone,
something just feels missing. |
| kizuku to ano ko no soba ni iru
nandaka shikkuri kuru watashi tanoshii koto o kangaenagara kyou mo futari de kaeritai | Then I realize that she's by my side,
getting along quite well with me. While thinking about the fun things we could do, I wish we could go home together today. |
| mushitori o shite mitari
o-matsuri ni dekaketari mainichi mankitsu suru watashi | I have tried catching bugs
and going to festivals, I live my days to the fullest. |
| SUIKAwari o shite mitari
kakigoori o tsukuttari tonikaku charenji suru watashi | I have tried watermelon splitting
and making shaved ice. I'm someone open to challenges. |
| kitto hitori de asonde mo
konna ni waratte 'nai kamo ne | But if I were playing alone,
I wouldn't have been able to laugh like this. |
| kizuku to ano ko no soba ni iru
yappari shikkuri kuru watashi hazukashigatte me o sorasu kedo kyou mo futari de kaeritai | Then I realize that she's by my side,
getting along very well with me. I feel a little shy and avert my eyes, but I wish we could go home together today. |
| dekireba futari de kaeritai | If possible, let's go home together today. |


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar