Music composed and arranged by Akiko Shikata
Performed by Akiko Shikata
| Original / Romaji Lyrics | English Translation |
|---|---|
| tsuioku no hate ni shizuka ni yurameku eien ni tsuzuru haruka no yakusoku kanashimi ni nureta utsusemi kowashite | At the edges of my recollection, the distant promise That continues for eternity sways silently. Destroy the Transient World That is drenched in sadness. |
| zetsubou o surikaete kodoku o medete'ta tada hitori kimi ni deau hi made | Changing out my despair for loneliness, I raised it with love, All alone, Until the day I met you. |
| koko e oide kokoro kasaneyou kimi no toge o torisatte ageru kuzureochita mirai e kanaderu sakebigoe o hiroiagete kuchizuke kawasou | Come to this place, And let us overlap our hearts. I will take out your thorns. I play to the future that has crumbled to ruin. Pick up your yell, And let us share a kiss. |
| ai ni uragirare saezuru kotori wa torikago o motome samayoitsuzuketa kanjou o tojiru kagi nado nai no ni | The little bird that was betrayed by love Continued to wander, searching for a birdcage. She locked up her emotions EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS NO KEY. |
| yawaraka na kizuguchi o aibu suru you ni tada fukaku tsuchi ni umorete ita | As if caring for an open wound with love, I buried it deeply Within the earth. |
| kimi no doku ni sono te no ondo ni boku no mune wa netsu o obite yuku koko e oide subete ga utsuro ni nomikomarete kowareru hi mo kimi o kazoetai | In your poison, In the temperature of your hand, My heart is drowning in a feverish feeling. Come to this place. Even on days when Everything is empty, and is swallowed by ruin, I want to count you. |
| sakebi o ageru tame ni ima tobitatou ai no uta katarau tame ni boku ga netsu o nakushite chi e ochita nara kono kara o ryoute de hirotte | In order to yell now, I fly. In order to sing a song of love. If I lose my feverish feeling, and fall to the ground, Then pick up up my shell with both your hands. |
| "hakanaki utsusemi o nugisuteta nara kimi wa toberu darou hitori de mo" | "IF YOU THROW OFF THE THE FLEETING, TRANSIENT WORLD, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLY, EVEN IF YOU ARE ALONE. |
| koko e oide kokoro kasaneyou kimi no toge o torisatte ageru hoo o nurasu ootsubu no ame o toki no hari o tomeru you na kuchizuke kawasou | Come to this place, And let us overlap our hearts. I will take out your thorns. In the rain of big drops that wets your face, As if the needle of time has stopped, Let us share a kiss. |


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar