Vocal: Mochizuki Hisayo
| Original / Romaji Lyrics | English Translation |
|---|---|
| Ganbarimashou! Ganbarimashou!
DOKI DOKI suru koto Hey! Hey! yamerarenai PINCHI no ato ni wa CHANSU ga kuru kara... Makenai de! HAATO wa YES YES YES | Let's do our best! Let's do our best!
I can't stop what gets me- Hey! Hey! excited After a pinch, a chance will come... Don't lose! Your heart is YES YES YES |
| Aozora ni kakenoboru jitensha ni notte
Hoppeta ni kanjiteru hajimari no yokan | Riding on a bicycle that rides through the sky
I can feel the premonition of something starting on my cheeks |
| Kanashikute naita yoru ni te wo futte
Hokori ni shitai! mune wo haritai!! | On those nights when I cried sadly, I wave my hand
I want to take pride! I want to hold my chest out! |
| Ganbarimashou! Ganbarimashou!
JIRI JIRI shitetara NO! NO! daijoubu Shinpai nai kara ouen suru kara Nigenai de! HAATO wa YES YES YES | Let's do our best! Let's do our best!
If you're running out of patience- NO! NO! It's all right Because there's nothing to worry about, because I'll cheer you on! Don't run away! Your heart is YES YES YES |
| Miageta sora ni ukabu KAABU wo nazotte
Tsumasaki de kizanderu sasayakana yuuki | I trace over the curves floating in the sky
Carving courage in with my tiptoes |
| Kuyandari akirametari
Hito wa minna raku ni naritai! jiyuu ni naritai!! | Getting frustrated and giving up
Everyone wants to feel easy! Everyone wants to feel free!! |
| Ganbarimashou! Ganbarimashou!
SEKO SEKO shinai de GO! GO! IYAna koto Futtonjau kara tanoshinjau kara Tokimeite! HAATO wa YES YES YES | Let's do our best! Let's do our best!
Don't bother with petty things and GO! GO! Because I'll blow off bad things, I'll enjoy fun things Get excited! Your heart is YES YES YES |
| Wow...... | Wow...... |
| Kimi no mirai ni... kimi no mirai ni!! | In your future... In your future!! |
| Ganbarimashou! ganbarimashou!
DOKI DOKI suru koto Hey! Hey! yamerarenai PINCHI no ato ni wa CHANSU ga kuru kara... Makenai de! HAATO wa YES YES YES YES YES YES! | Let's do our best! Let's do our best!
I can't stop what gets me- Hey! Hey! excited After a pinch, a chance will come... Don't lose! Your heart is YES YES YES YES YES YES! |


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar