Lyrics written by Hakase (IOSYS)
Music composed by Kimitaka Matsumae
Arranged by Kimitaka Matsumae
Performed by Yasuna (CV: Chinatsu Akasaki)
| Original / Romaji Lyrics | English Translation |
|---|---|
| jitto nante shite irarenai
omoshiroi koto bakkari de watashi no naka no chiisana watashi wa ironna AIDIA motte iru | I just can't stay still,
for I'm surrounded by interesting things. The other me hiding inside me is full of all sorts of ideas. |
| kore kara hajimaru SUPESHARU TAIMU
saa minna de asobou yo! | The special time will start now.
Come, everyone, let's play! |
| sou koroshiya-san mo ninja-san mo te o totte
RIMITTA hazushite tanoshimou datte tanoshikunai koto ga nai sekai ni watashi to issho ni iru'n da kara | Yes, the assassin and the ninja will hold hands,
let ourselves loose, and have fun. Why? Because you and I are together in a world where everything is interesting. |
| ochitsuite nante irarenai
subete ni kyoumi ga arisugite watashi no naka no chiisana watashi wa jiyuu to iu na no omochabako | I just can't calm down,
for I'm interested in everything. The other me hiding inside me is a toy-box with the name "freedom". |
| madamada tsuzuku yo SUPECHARU TAIMU
saa minna de asonjae! | The special time will continue.
Come, everyone, play! |
| sou koroshiya-san mo ninja-san mo te o totte
TAABO o kakete tanoshimou datte odorokanai koto ga nai sekai ni watashi to issho ni iru'n da kara | Yes, the assassin and the ninja will hold hands,
switch to turbo mode, and have fun. Why? Because you and I are together in a world where everything is a surprise. |
| nan datte dekiru
uzaku mieru toki mo aru ka mo shirenai kedo sono toki wa minakatta koto ni shite saa minna de asobou yo! | I can do anything I want.
There may be times when I appear annoying, and when that happens, just pretend you didn't see anything. Come, everyone, let's play! |
| sou koroshiya-san mo ninja-san mo te o totte
RIMITTA hazushite tanoshimou datte tanoshikunai koto ga nai sekai ni watashi to issho ni iru'n da kara | Yes, the assassin and the ninja will hold hands,
let ourselves loose, and have fun. Why? Because you and I are together in a world where everything is interesting. |


0 komentar:
Posting Komentar